Welcome Apu and Manjula!


Yes - you heard right...Apu and Manjula. Like the characters on THE SIMPSONS. And that's pretty fitting, as these puppies are absolutely hilarious! Ok, we could go on and on about how cute they are, but if you're looking at the picture above I don't think you need any more proof, right? These shelter rescues are the new residents of the home of our clients Carl and Ramya, and it's cute overload over there - 24/7! Sure, cute puppies also come with some less-than-desirable games, like "Oh - I thought my crate was the bathroom", and "Let's see how sharp my teeth are", and "I'm so small I can squeeze under the gate and run into the parking lot when you're not watching", and "When I grow up my rapping name will be 'Sir Humps-a-Lot'", and "That bag of fertilizer sure looks appetizing". But in spite of all that we're having a ball with our new little friends, who will definitely be the kind of dogs who cause "gaper's blocks" on Jackson street when they're old enough to start walking the neighborhood! Just look at those little faces!!

No comments: